- General neurological disorders
- Headache / Chronic Migraine
- Peripheral neuropathies, muscle diseases and Myasthenia Gravis
- Movement disorders e.g. Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
Neurophysiology Services (Nerve conduction Studies / Electromyography) for
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Ulnar neuropathy
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Other various neuromuscular disorders
BOTOX® (botulinum toxin type A) therapies for
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
- Chronic Migraine
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Cervical Dystonia
BOTOX® (botulinum toxin type A) treatment is indicated and reimbursed for axillary hyperhidrosis (underarm excessive sweating), chronic migraine, blepharospasm, hemifacial spasm and cervical dystonia under the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS).
Please fax all the referrals to (03) 9687 8448 or call (03) 9687 2544 for further information.
Please call (03) 9687 2544 for appointments and further information.